Location : Pretoria – Brooklyn
Salary : Negotiable
Forum 4 Service Delivery (F4SD) has a vacancy which the ideal candidate should have experience in administration as well as social media and community engagement. We are looking for a motivated honest person that is prepared to go extra mile in growing the F4SD.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- General administration of National Offices of the F4SD.
- Filing and writing of minutes.
- Implementing and managing a programme that will enable the provinces to systematically recruit members, volunteers and activists who can communicate the F4SD’s message.
- Build and administer the F4SD’s social media profiles and presence through the delivery of social media plan.
- Monitor, review and report on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc) performance.
- Respond and engage with our community across our social media pages in a punctual constant manner every day.
- Identify and create shareable content appropriate for social media
- Liaising with media agencies regarding campaigns content and results
- Assist with drafting of media statements and press releases
- Perform other office administration related duties as and when required
NEW COMMUNITY VOICE
Experience, Skills and requirements:
- Studying towards a recognised tertiary qualification in politics, communication and journalism.
- Atleast one year Social Media management and writing experience.
- Strong digital acumen and computer literacy essential.
- Creative thinker with the ability to create engaging digital contest and assets.
- Proficiency in more than one language advantageous.
- A good and effective leader with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to the principles, policies and programme of action of the F4SD.
- Working under pressure, after hours and sometimes on weekends
Full time position Closing date : 04 August 2017
Kindly email your CV : firstname.lastname@example.org